Hello!

Addie here!

Friday, February 26, 2010

"ravelry???"

AHHH!!!

The sound of a young child in "child abuse" 
Yes I have to be put through this every day of my life helping my (evil) mother on this (crazy) blogging site...Ravelry!!!! Yes my own mother isn't intelligent enough to do it herself!!! 
(now do you get the "ahhh")  Ravelry is this completely crazy site for knitters and crocheters                                                                                              (if that's even a word)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             now I must say good bye because I'm doing this in secret here she comes...AHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment